- Paper Submission: Monday, September 25, 2023 (11:59PM (PDT))
- Notification of Accept/Reject: Friday, October 13, 2023 (11:59PM (PDT))
- Camera-ready: Friday, October 20, 2023 (11:59PM (PDT))
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
The following paper categories are welcome:
Full research papers: 8-10 pages
A full research paper will present a specific problem or topic and discuss methodology and findings along with future research directions.
Short research papers or application demo papers: 4 pages
Short research papers will demonstrate existing methods, toolkits, and best practices for building intelligent and resilient cities.
Vision or statement papers: 2 pages
Vision paper will be more situational in their coverage.
Papers must be in ACM SIG format (US Letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches) including text, figures and references. Accepted papers will be published in the ACM digital library under the condition that at least one author has registered for both the main SIGSPATIAL conference and the workshop, attends the workshop, and presents the accepted paper in the workshop. Otherwise, the accepted paper will not appear in the workshop proceedings or in the ACM Digital Library version of the workshop proceedings.
Camera-ready Paper Submission
There are three important things to make sure while preparing the camera ready papers for the workshop:
- Authors must address all the comments and concerns from the reviewers.
- Authors must follow the instructions for preparing the camera ready paper
- Providing copyright to ACM.
Deadline for submitting Camera-ready paper is October 20th, 2023.
- Obtaining copyright block to be included in the camera-ready paper
- IWCTS workshop organizers have sent the metadata of the accepted papers to ACM for collecting copyright from authors
- Authors of workshop papers will receive the instructions for electronically sending the copyright release forms to ACM. Let us know if you won’t hear back from ACM by Oct 12.
- Authors must send copy-right form to ACM following the instructions.
- Authors will receive the confirmation e-mail from ACM including the correct ACM copyright block they have to edit in their camera-ready paper.
- Prepare and finalize the camera-ready paper and send them following the instructions they receive from the workshop organizers. The following is the checklist before you submit the final version.
- is paper in PDF format?
- is page size US-Letter 8.5×11?
- is correct copyright block present with ISBN/YY/MM and copyright fee?
- is the correct location, year present in copyright block?
- ensure that there are no page numbers
- Submission of the Camera-ready paper: We have enabled the link on the easy chair submission portal to update the submission. You can upload the camera-ready paper there. For any reason, if you are not able to upload the camera-ready paper. You can send it to this email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct any questions regarding Camera-ready submission to email@example.com